We are a close team here at AHC Powertools and some of us have known each other for many years. It is at least one of the advantages of being a family business, established 30 years ago, you really get to know the people you work with day in and day out. And so we have decided to introduce our team to our clients – that way you will hopefully get to know and trust us even better.
Today, we asked Stephen Comrie, Director at AHC Powertools a few nosy questions – to which this is what he had to say:
Tell us about yourself and what you do at AHC
– I work at AHC as a director and am in charge of Hire & Service.
Name the three best things about your job?
– Getting to meet customers, setting up new systems and turning a customers problem into a solution. I enjoy being helpful and seeing clients are happy with our service.
Where would customers most likely find you if they were to visit the shop?
– At the front counter, greeting customers and solving their problems.
What is your favourite gadget?
– At home, my favourite gadget is my Playstation, but in AHC at work it would be our new Shredder – it’s a beast.
What was your favourite toy or TV show when growing up?
– Used to love He-Man toy and show!
What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can do a mean Elvis impersonation! (we’ll believe that when we see it, Stephen!)
Name three things still on your bucket list?
I want to experience being a father – and that is only a short 3 months away. I would also love to watch a boxing match in Vegas and last but not least – write a novel.
If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
– To Fly!!
What is the worst pet you have ever had?
– I had a goldfish that lived for a week.
We hope you enjoyed our first staff profile and will look out for the many to come!
AHC Powertools is one of the largest stockists of professional power tools and accessories for sale in the central belt of Scotland with Bosch, Makita, Dewalt, Festool, Metabo, Paslode and much more, all in our fully stocked showroom. And to compliment this up we have a service centre to back up all the tools we supply, giving our customers total peace of mind.